Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Darwin appears on tree branch


Now if there was ever a sign from God this is it, and it appears to be directed toward moron fundamentalist "christians" of the sort who don't believe in dinosaurs, think Halloween's evil, get upset at Harry Potter books, and push blind anti-science creationism curriculum in schools.

What I love about this story is the language used by the person who saw the Darwin apparition:
"I got up this morning, and looked out the window I look out for hours every day. I looked up at the birdfeeder to the spot where a limb was chopped off and saw Charles Darwin."

Yes I read about it on the loveable Boing Boing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not Darwin! It's Willie Nelson! Can't people read tree stump portraits any more or what!?

-Roger 'Clip' Schenk

Anonymous said...

Darwin, Smarwin, I bet he had bugs
in his beard and slept in his clothes.
Yet another pompous egoist waiting in the weeds for a young teenage girl like me to fall into his withered clutches!

Gladys Melty